Thursday, November 1, 2012

50000 Visitors

Hit 50000 visitors today! I am not sure why, but I don't care. Glad enough people come by to check out this thing regularly. Will have some more stuff pretty soon. I have a few birthday parties for nephews and nieces in the next few weeks so I will miss a couple of racing weekends. Might get to take off for some deer hunting one weekend, F1 returns to the USA in a bit more than 2 weeks, and the mad Christmas rush at work starts after that. I will be plenty busy, but will do my best to get something good on here. Thanks for everything.

Do have a bit of info, Robert has ordered the new 3racing front end for the FGX and should have it by tomorrow. Will get more details and a track report probably after the Monday night practice next week. Also have a new esc I'm using in World GT, and my 1/12 scale still boggles my mind with electronic issues. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment