Saturday, December 8, 2012

I'm sorry

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much. I work for UPS, and we are very busy this time of year. Very busy. almost 120 hours in the last 2 weeks. I have had very little free time at all. I haven't been to the track since mid November, I haven't even worked on any of my cars, although I painted up a new WGT and Racer Robert painted me up a 1/12 body. I have bought my son a Sakura Zero S and an HPI Blitz SC for Christmas, he loves to hang out with Daddy in the garage so now he will have 2 cars to get him started in RC. And I admit, with the Sakura, I might borrow it to throw down some VTA laps here and there. So for another 2 weeks, I am pretty much out of RC action. I will post up anything I might hear, but I haven't even been on RCTech in 2 weeks. Looking forward to hitting the track again. F1, WGT, 1/12 and maybe even VTA. But not til January. Happy Christmas to all that celebrate it, and happy everything else to those that don't.



No comments:

Post a Comment