Monday, May 15, 2017

Last One.

Taking a break from painting it is getting ridiculous. Two bodies this weekend, 12 hours each, and instead of getting better, they are not. So gotta take a break and actually go out to the track and run these cars. I haven't been on a track in 2 years and I haven't been on carpet in almost 4.


Niki Lauda's 1984 World Championship McLaren MP4/2. Of course they sent me the decals of the MP4/5, MP4/5B and MP4/6. So it is NOT powered by Honda, or probably not Shell either. But I got what I got. I used about 4 different decal sheets just to do Lauda's helmet


                                   At least it doesn't look like Scottie Pippen's NIKE's.
                                      Just to be clear these are not F1RCLab decals.

No comments:

Post a Comment